Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teringat? Taemin this for u and me!;) perasan:d

Salam,smlm x igt mimpi aperhh..x patutkan! x bace doa tidolah ni...tapi x pernah mimpi SHINee...ni yg x besh nyer..haha..Hilarious Taemin..~~~ buatkan aq cair...ADORABLE Taemin Lee Taemin


EVEN SINCE I FELL IN LOVE,

I ONLY CAN SEE YOU,

MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST,

hug me deep againts you chest,

while walking on the sidewalk be sure wink to me,

to throw litte tantrums on purpose,

and to put a cute act*,

to know ur heart by the look ur eyes,

to stay together even when it's HOT,

to link arm tight while walking,

and give a sweet act infront urhouse*,

Cuz I LOVE U(I LOVE U)
Cuz I NEED U(I NEED U)

if i dont see you even for one day i want to give u a sweet act*,

i want to kiss,the SWEET u,

i hug u untill u cant breathe are about to burst,

i love u untiil the end of time,

even i see a sexy girl,

i look straight ahead and keep walking,

late night i calll u,

i love u,i tell countless time,

Cuz I LOVE U(I LOVE U)

Cuz i need u( I NEED U)

untill the end of time..SARANGHAE..

I love u
I LOVE U

I need u
I NEED U